Thursday, September 28, 2017

30 Paintings in 30 Days




















oil on gessobord 8x8

I signed up for the new 30 paintings in 30 days,
but have been very busy with unexpected things
that have taken time away from painting. I also
haven't post on my blog for sooo long, it seems
everyone has shifted over to Instagram and blogs
now seems so out dated. I looked through my read-
ing lists and very few artists are even posting on
there blogs. Is anyone out there???
Link to 30 Paintings Leslie Saeta

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm doing the challenge too and I'm posting on my blog. I don't think many people go to the blog though, so I write the same thing on Instagram.

laurelle said...

I am here, but I have been slow to post as I have difficult producing anything of quality in just a day. I arrived here because of your lovely painting. I would call it a quiet painting in the sense of meditative and peaceful.
laurelle at muditaart.blogspot.com.es

Anonymous said...

how to put extensions in short layered hair 3 tone ombre kanekalon braiding hair human hair extensions how to put in clip in hair extensions for thin hair clip in hair human lace wigs acetone and hair loss bleaching a synthetic wig human lace wigs best hair extensions in utah 30 inch hair extensions length best clip in hair extensions

Hijab Khan said...

*407# jazz package detail Jazz 1000 Minutes, 20 other network minutes, 500 internet data MBs, 1000 SMS. How to subscribe un subscribe status check code and information...