Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blog Cartoon













Saw this and had to post it. Tried to describe
blogging to my Mom who is now 81 yrs old and it
was hard for her to comprehend. Today's kids are
almost born with computer skills, amazes me how
fast they learn the computer. Yesterday I sent
my grandkids a link of a web cam of a bald eagle's
nest to watch the development of the eggs and
growth of the eagle chicks. One had already
hatched and the grandkids were squealing about the new
baby chick they could see and later of one of the
parents ripping apart a fish and feeding it to the
chick. So cool for the kids! Amazing technology
that we have today, if only it was used for good
all the time.

2 comments:

Crystal Cook said...

I completely agree with you. I hate that something that can bring so much good can also bring such destruction.

Great cartoon too :)

Susan Liles said...

Hi Crystal, yes it is too bad, but will try to look at the positive side more.